Sunday, November 08, 2015

B6169

I made some headway with Butterick 6169,  I made all the fitting adjustments to the numerous pattern pieces.  I cut fabric and then started on the lining pieces.

I decided to go with golden color for the lining.  I pulled brown and black which is the predominate colors you see when you look at the fabric both real and in photos.  However the lining I chose brings out the golden specks in the fabric.
I started cutting out the lining pieces and have more to cut yet.

I have been sewing such easy knit tops and dresses, that I forgot how many pieces a jacket may have. Then there is the lining fabric to cut.  Nonetheless, I am excited to be sewing this pattern.  I need to update jackets in my current wardrobe.

I hope your sewing weekend was productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...