Monday, October 06, 2014

Fall Essential Sew Along

 I thought I would participate in the 4th Annual Fall Essentials Sew Along.  I am always amazed as to what is going on in the blog world and happened upon this activity from reading a couple of my favorite blogs.

There are several categories to select from what you plan to sew.  I decided on Fashionable Foundations for Frosty Weather, Chic Chemises for Cool Climates and Fabulous Frocks.

The "Reunion Dress" was my first fabulous frock for the fall sew along.
With the cool weather that came through yesterday and staying around today through Wednesday, it gave my sewing mojo a boost as it was waning with two weekends in a row with other activities taking place limiting sewing time.  So I pulled out this fabric acquired last year and will make something for the Chic Chemises category.
Not sure what pattern I will use, one of my favorites is Sewaholics Renfrew top.  I have made it three times and the pattern is perfected for fit, so should be an easy peasy sew.

If you have an interest in the Fall Essential Sew Along, visit The Creative Perfectionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...