Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Next up

I had posted previously that I needed to make some more tops for work and casual.  I then shifted to making a dress for a class reunion.  My latest attempt for a tunic top did not work out as I had planned.  Fabric really was all wrong for this pattern.

I am going to try this Palmer and Pletsch pattern.  Some adjustments are needed, nothing new about that.  I will be using  print and solid color fabrics for this top, the long sleeve version.

I have several top patterns I want to use but want to make just a simple T for now.

My recent travel did not lead to any fabric shopping.  The Hancock store I had planned to visit has moved and I also ended up not having the time to go to the new location.  Maybe next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...