Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Traveling and sewing

Tuesday I had to travel to Richmond, VA for a business meeting.  I was on the road by 6AM and got to my meeting by 9:00.  Then left Richmond around 2:00 and got back home by 5:30.  Lot of time on the road.  I did not take time to stop at any fabric stores while there.  I fell asleep early.

This evening after work I attached the sleeve bands to sleeves.  Last and final step, hem the dress.
Probably will not wear the dress until next week and will have photos to share soon.  I am real pleased with the fit of the dress and see a few more in the near future.

I have a lot of sewing ideas floating around in my brain.  I have some PTO time at the end of the month so hopefully can fit in more sewing then.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...